I will present and/or perform the following services for you:
1. Provide a written installation estimate with individual projects broken out so you can select those aspects of the landscape design that you wish to install.
2. A professional soil analysis of your site so we can recommend any needed soil modifications to suit your new plants & insure their health.
3. Provide an on-site visit by a drainage expert to assess your site's drainage issues, if any, and suggest solutions to fold into the landscape installation plan. This also includes a percolation test to determine how quickly or slowly your ground drains after a rain.
4. Contract with and manage all sub-contractors who will install your landscape.
5. Research, source, locate, purchase and deliver all required landscape plants and materials.
6. Provide all on-site project management .
7. Provide a live, on-site accent lighting demonstration.
8. Provide up to 4 hours of guided shopping assistance to help you select your preferred landscape plants, materials & accessories. More hours may be added for an additional fee.
9. Landscape designer custom plant placement.
10. An updated plant-list with photos of each plant plus cultural (maintenance) notes.
11. Provide an initial organic 'innoculation' of your new landscape beds and/or lawn for a healthy environment.
12. Provide up to 3 hrs of personal coaching on how to maintain your new landscape in top condition for many years to come!
13. Provide a before-and-after DVD slide show of your new landscape for you to keep and show to family & friends.
Let me take all of the frustration and anxiety out of tearing up your property to install a beautiful new landscape. My Install360 does it all for you and leaves you with the fun parts - watching it all happen and then doing the final walk-through!